By: Micalah Hutchings
With Valentines Day just around the corner, students in Brockport are probably still looking for that special place to bring that special someone (Let’s be real we are college students who are too good at procrastinating). Look no further because the village of Brockport is full of fun and intimate restaurants that will knock your socks off, literally.
Here’s a list of some of them:
- 58 Main St. BBQ: This is a great BBQ joint that really hits the spot. The portions are huge, so sharing is perfect for Valentine’s Day, if you are into that sort of thing. Great price point and also many people recommend it. The beverages that accompany the food are also top notch (Must be 21 or older if going a night).
- Fazools: An intimate Italian place that has great food and drinks. The atmosphere and location make for a romantic night out. The music that plays in the background adds a nice touch as well.
- Millhouse Family Restaurant: This family friendly restaurant is a little down the road, but the location is perfect for Valentine’s Day. The great service and friendly staff make the time there both intimate and enjoyable. There is not a long wait time so this is perfect for quick eating, if that is what you need.
- Grinds 122 Café: This is a new spot that is serving breakfast as well as sandwiches, wraps and salads around the clock. This cute café is very trendy and gives time for conversation and intimacy. It is small, but the staff is warm and welcoming.
- Stoneyard Brewing Company: A burger joint that is right on the Erie Canal. The view is romantic and could start off the conversation this Valentine’s Day. The food is warm and the beverages are top notch. The music and atmosphere are also the perfect setting for Valentines Day.
So look no further and take your significant other on a romantic night out on the town in Brockport this Valentine’s Day.